Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Primary Sources

 Alice Parker
 Ann Pudeator
 Bridget Bishop: "I am no witch. I am innocent. I know nothing of it."
 Elizabeth Howe: "If it was the last moment i was to live, God knows i am innocent."
 George Burroughs
 George Jacobs: "Because I am falsely accused. I never did it."
 Glies Corey: Pressed to death.
 John Proctor
 John Willard
 Margaret Scott
 Martha Carrier: ".....I am wronged. It is a shameful thing that you should mind these folks that are out of their wits."
 Martha Corey: "Ye are all against me...."
Mary Easty: "If it be possible no more innocent blood shed... I am clear of this sin." 
 Mary Parker

 Recbecca Nurse: "Oh lord, help me! It is false. I am clear. For my life now lies in your hands...."
 Samuel Wardwell
 Sarah Good
 Sarah Wildes
 Susannah Martin: "I have no hand in witchcraft."
Wilmot Redd


Court Records




4 comments:

  1. ty I was doing a project and this really helped!!! I was doing a National History Day project for school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this website made my huge project way easier

    ReplyDelete